- By texting us or responding to a text from us, you opt in to receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number.
- We typically text you only for appointment reminders, or if we are having a difficult time reaching you by phone.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP. Or, you can get help directly from us by calling the office.
- Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.